As we’re entering a new year, it’s always a good time to reflect on the year past and set goals for the year ahead. I watched many of my fave Youtuber’s videos that reflected on the goals they had set at the start of 2016, and then made new goals for 2017. This really inspired me to sit down and have a think about what I would like to achieve this year as an influencer and personally.
2017 is the beginning of a brand new chapter for me. In a way, I feel like i’m officially an adult this year (even though i’m already almost 25). This year I start my career as a Registered Nurse in a full time position at a hospital where I live. I think this will throw many challenges at me in itself, but it will also challenge me with time management!!
New Years Resolutions / Goals for 2017
1. Upload two blog posts per week for a majority of the year
2. Complete my graduate year in nursing
3. Grow my following on Instagram, hopefully to 15-20k
4. Successfully engage in routine physical activity, and hopefully loose some weight!
5. Purchase a designer handbag or clutch (treat yo self?)
6. Grow relationships and collaborate with more brands
7. Go on a holiday, anywhere!!!
8. Expand my blogs page views
9. Learn how to take pictures of eye makeup (I seriously cannot do this)
10. Move towards moving out of home in 2018!
I hope to look back on these goals at the end of 2017 and see what I have achieved! Let me know what your goals for the new year are in the comments!
x x x